CAES admits students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students at CAES, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, or gender in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships and other school-administered programs.
Even though CAES operates as a private school, we must abide by the state laws in regard to entrance age and immunizations.
Conejo Adventist Elementary School enrolls students:
- Who will abide by the policies in the School Handbook;
- Who are in harmony with the school’s goals and philosophy;
- Who have met the specified application, immunization, and medical requirements;
- Who will benefit from the school’s program;
- Who will not interfere with the attainment of educational goals of the school or of other students;
- Whose parents/guardian will not display behavior detrimental to the school, teachers, or students;
- Whose families keep their financial accounts current.
After you have toured the school and decided to join our family, the registration process is as follows:
- Complete the application and submit it to the office for review.
- Meet with the principal and teacher for a student placement test/evaluation.
- Discuss financial arrangements.
- Complete the registration packet available to you upon acceptance, and submit all forms to the office for processing.
- Pay the non-refundable registration fee.
- Provide the appropriate medical/immunization records as required by California.
- Supply a copy of the student's birth certificate or passport to verify birth date.
- Obtain financial clearance from the former school (if applicable).