CAES admits students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students at CAES, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, or gender in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships and other school-administered programs.
Even though CAES operates as a private school, we must abide by the state laws in regard to entrance age and immunizations.
Conejo Adventist Elementary School enrolls students:
- Who will abide by the policies in the School Handbook;
- Who are in harmony with the school’s goals and philosophy;
- Who have met the specified application, immunization, and medical requirements;
- Who will benefit from the school’s program;
- Who will not interfere with the attainment of educational goals of the school or of other students;
- Whose parents/guardian will not display behavior detrimental to the school, teachers, or students;
- Whose families keep their financial accounts current.